top of page
Sun, 11 Jun|
Wray's Barn, Whinstone View
Children's Mindfulness Workshop
Time & Location
11 Jun, 10:00 – 11:50
Wray's Barn, Whinstone View, Great Ayton, Middlesbrough TS9 6QG, UK
About the event
Gemma from The Mindful School will be providing a Children's Mindfulness Workshop in the barn on Sunday 11th June, suitable for children aged 7-10 years old.
This relaxed morning session will include:
10:00am - 11:45am
- Basic principles of mindfulness
- Simple intro to breath work
- Cultivating main mindful themes of kindness and gratitude
- Introduction to self-regulation, exploration of feelings emotions
- Using games, craft activities, movement and journaling
- Light refreshment (juice & blueberry pancakes) half way through
- Finish with a mini meditation practice using eye pillows
- Parents can choose to stay, drop off their children or pop into our bistro and treat themselves to a coffee!
- Gemma has DBS certificate and liability insurance.
- Waiver to be filled out by parents on arrival.
- Please let us know of any dietary requirements by emailing email@example.com
Children's mindfulness session, juice and blueberry pancakes included