Fri, 26 Apr|
Pizza + DJ Evening
Time & Location
26 Apr 2024, 18:00 – 23:00
Whinstone View, Great Ayton, Middlesbrough TS9, UK
About the event
Our outdoor patio with bar + kitchen is the ideal spot to enjoy an evening of music, drinks and pizza! 🍕🥂🎶
We'll be serving up stonebaked pizzas and you can enjoy a DJ set from the awesome the Peverell Bros.
The Peverell Bros are a DJ/producing duo hailing from Middlesbrough who have been involved in the House Music industry collectively since the late 90’s and have been key figures in the House scene in and around the North East of the UK for many years. They have also held individual summer residencies and regular visits to the world’s party capital – Ibiza and are a well-known name on the white isle today.
£25 per ticket
- Includes entry to our terrace area from 6pm
- DJ set from The Peverell Brothers
- One pizza per person
- Welcome drink (Prosecco or bottle of lager)
🕔 Entry from 6pm.
🎟 Show the host your tickets (printed or e-tickets) and we'll start preparing your pizzas when all your party has arrived.
☔️ This event is an outdoor 'all weather' event and will go ahead even if it's raining. We do have patio heaters, blankets and large parasols but please dress appropriately depending on the weather.
- On occasion we may decide to move the event to our barn without notice.
- Last orders at the bar 10:30pm. Please book taxis for 11pm prompt.
- If you're purchasing tickets for a group booking, please try and purchase tickets together so we know you're one party. You can purchase more at a later date but just get in touch with us to let us know you want to sit together.
- Please note: We don't offer refunds on event tickets. Many of our events are popular and become sold out, therefore we cannot issue a refund if you change your mind or cannot go. We will allow you to sell or giveaway your tickets to someone else.
- If the event is canceled we will notify you by the email or phone number provided on booking
- Our food, where possible is locally sourced and cooked to order. Please allow time during busy periods for our team to prepare your food. There are a number of recognised allergens present in our kitchen, if you are concerned, inform us and we can offer detailed information regarding our menu.
- If you or anyone in your party have a dietary requirement please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform and for an alternative food option to be arranged if necessary.
- Ticket type